~ Albert Lea ~ Alden ~ Austin ~ Conger ~ Ellendale ~ Emmons ~ Freeborn ~ Geneva ~ Glenville ~ Hartland ~ Hayward ~ Hollandale ~ Lansing ~ Lyle ~ Minneapolis ~ Myrtle ~ Taopi ~ Twin Lakes
Real Estate has been a desire of mine for as far back as I can remember. Prior to selling real estate I can recall family nights out as a child enjoying the beauty and the design of architecture located all throughout the state of Minnesota, which has ultimately brought me to my final destination that I so love the most, which is real estate sales.
I am originally from Natchez, Mississippi, where I frequently visit in the “hot smoldering summers,” but have lived and loved the state of Minnesota for more than 20 years.
My background in New Construction, Business Management, and Human Resources has also been the key to success throughout my career, it has given me lots of experience in how to listen to what buyers and sellers want and need. Also, to communicate clearly, and educate my clients as well.
I am here to offer you my services in all of your real estate needs.
Hobbies / Miscellaneous Information
Areas of Specialization
- First Time Home Buyers Specialist
- Residential Homes ~ Existing & New Construction
- Waterfront Property
- Land / Acreage
- Commercial Property
- REO Foreclosure Property
- BPO’s (Broker Price Opinions)
- Property Management
Buying or selling a home can be complex. That's why this site has been designed to be a resource to help you through the process and answer your questions. From helpful financing calculators to complete and thorough real estate information, you'll find it here.
Plus, the easy-to-use Local Property Search is a great tool to help you look for a new home. Over 15,000 properties are showcased, so you'll be sure to find something that is perfect for you. If you see something that interests you, please let me know. I can arrange a showing or answer questions on every property you see.
I'm here to help you, whether to offer expert advice and market information on listing and selling your house, or assisting you as you find and purchase the home of your dreams. To simply "Contact Me" give me a call, if local at 507-373-SOLD (7653)
. It will be my pleasure to serve you.
- Excellent Communicator
- Detail Oriented
- Proposal Development
- Knowledge of Minnesota laws/ regulations
- Analytical Skills
- Networking: building strategic alliances
Services for Sellers
Interested in Selling your property? For a competitive Market Analysis, contact me for an appointment. With my service, you’ll receive your “Top Dollar,” without worrying about the commission.
Services for Buyers
MY PLEDGE OF SERVICE:
I will work for you as your professional sales associate, to help you buy the home of your choice, using my expertise to make buying a home smooth & a memorable experience. I am available to you 24 hours a day at 507-373-SOLD (7653)
TO HELP YOU FIND A HOME I WILL:
- Discuss your home requirements, including style, location and price.
- Provide timely updates for all new listings in your area. Your specific criteria in the format you prefer (e-mail, fax, mail, or phone).
TO HELP YOU CHOOSE A HOME I WILL:
- Walk you through prospective properties and provide you with specific information and details.
- Discuss the benefits and drawbacks of each home in relation to your specific needs.
- Give you a complete estimated settlement expense sheet for any home on which you make an offer.
TO HELP YOU BUY A HOME I WILL:
- Help you write an offer that represents your needs.
- Handle all the detail work and negotiations, carefully explain all written documents and give you a copy of everything you sign.
- Cooperate with your lender to ensure an expedient loan application, and follow up on the process until closing.
- Attend inspection and negotiate and needed repairs if needed.
- Walk you through the home, prior to closing, to check condition.
- Accompany you to your closing and make sure you understand the entire closing process.
- Minnesota Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Southeast Minnesota Association of Realtors
- MLS Cooperative
- Chamber of Commerce
- Business Professional Women
- Habitat For Humanity Liaison
Free Home Buyers Consultation
If you are currently not working with a realtor, and are interested in purchasing or selling a home, sign up for a FREE
Home Buyers Consultation. You will have a one on one discussion about the home buying process. I will explain the importance of getting you PRE-approved, writing an offer, Home Inspection, and the Closing process.
By appointment, Please RSVP to:
Thank you for visiting the Signature Real Estate Agent web pages!